Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme
Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme Contract 2B.
Coffey Construction / Irish Water
- Installation of deep drainage gravity sewer pipes using concrete pipes
- 200m of 900 diameter gravity sewer 6m Deep
- 400m of 600 diameter gravity sewer 4m deep
- 400m of 400 diameter gravity sewer 3.7m deep
- Manhole construction for above over pumping of live sewers when required
- Installation of temporary works which included manhole boxes and coffer dams where required
- Locating live services, exposing of same and support when required.
- Reinstatement of pipe lie way leaves
- Temporary traffic management
- Construction of boundary walls for substantial pump stations
let’s get connected
Have a Question?
If you have a question about our projects or would like more information on what we can do for you, why not get in touch?