Enfield Treated Water Storage
Demolition of old infrastructure and construction of new water storage and associated pipelines.
- Site Clearance
- Diversion of existing ESB infrastructure and ducting reinstatement.
- Demolition and removal of existing filter building
- Protection of old production boreholes including new chambers with access openings
- Construction of new covered insitu concrete reservoir to hold 300m³ of treated water adjacent to the existing treatment plant
- Construction of associated pipelines on site to connect to new reservoir
let’s get connected
Have a Question?
If you have a question about our projects or would like more information on what we can do for you, why not get in touch?