Ballycar Group Water Scheme
Creating and testing of group water scheme supply at Ballycar Co. Clare.
Clare County Council
- Works carried out under a Road Closure to the L7188 Road.
- Road opening license obtained from Clare County Council.
- Maintain traffic management through the course of the works
- Waste carrier license to dispose of acceptable material to a licensed tip
- Upgrade works to an existing group water scheme located at Ballycar, Co. Clare
- Removal of 4.1km of the existing mains and the replacement of same with a new 110mm HPPE watermain in rocky ground
- Welding joints and testing of welds at regular intervals
- Installation of Sluice Valves, Air Valves, Fire Hydrants.
- 65nr saddle connections with a 25mm water pipe to a boundary box and consumer meters
- Installation of a Kiosks containing a bulk meter and network logger
- Hydrostatic Testing and chlorinating the watermain to Irish Water Standards
- Temporary and permanent reinstatement of the trench
- Double surface dressing of the road on completion of the works
- Preparation and handover of the safety file on completion of the safety file
let’s get connected
Have a Question?
If you have a question about our projects or would like more information on what we can do for you, why not get in touch?